Gastroentérologie clinique – Nouvelles en bref Décembre 2016
- Proton pump inhibitors increase incidence of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug-induced small bowel injury: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Symptoms of depression and anxiety are independently associated with clinical recurrence of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Providing hospitalized patients with an educational booklet increases the quality of colonoscopy bowel preparation.
- Relationship between control of glycemia and gastric emptying disturbances in diabetes mellitus.
- Short-term and long-term efficacy of psychological therapies for irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Intestinal dilation and platelet-albumin ratio are predictors of surgery in stricturing small bowel Crohn’s disease.
- Factors associated with recurrence of advanced colorectal adenoma after endoscopic resection.
- High-quality bowel preparation is required for detection of sessile serrated polyps.
- Quality improvement primer series: the plan- do-study-act cycle and data display.
- Building quality improvement programs for liver disease: a systematic review of quality improvement initiatives.
- Accuracy of magnetically controlled capsule endoscopy, compared with conventional gastroscopy, in detection of gastric diseases.
- Regional center for complex colonoscopy: yield of neoplasia in patients with prior incomplete colonoscopy.
- Measures to improve microbial quality surveillance of gastrointestinal endoscopes.